Getting started with the Titan Walk Program is easy
- Consult a physician if you have a history of health issues that may limit you from exercise such as high blood pressure, diabetes, or a past physical injury
- After physician’s approval, purchase a pair of walking or running shoes. Don’t skimp on price and make sure the shoe feels extremely comfortable and fits well as you will be spending a lot of quality time in this footwear.
- Choose the closest park or area where Titan Walk groups meet. There, one of our fitness professionals will teach how to stretch, pick the right distance, and get you off ‘on the right foot’ in your new and exciting fitness endeavor.
- Just be consistent. The more you walk with Titan Walk, the greater the benefits you will see from the program.
- Meet other people in the group and join their walking groups on other days of the week to further enhance your health and fitness.